Online Introduction Program
Online seminar overview
Next seminar Date TBC
Building on the ground-breaking work detailed in Alchemy’s award-winning book PROVOKE; The Art of Transformative Facilitation, this 5 x half-day online program is an opportunity to learn directly from the architects of this work.
Who is this for?
If you are a business leader, a facilitator, a coach, a change manager, a program or project manager or a client manager or involved in any form of organisational learning or change this program is for you. The authors, Keith Jones and Tessa Sharp, will work with you and a maximum of 11 other participants.
What to expect
You will be working in a small intimate group of experienced, courageous and curious professionals and receive:
- An understanding of transformative facilitation and its critical importance in today’s business world
- An introduction to their unique transformative facilitation methodology, philosophy and principles
- An opportunity to work ‘live’ with the authors of this work … to experience being the recipient of transformative facilitation and to have your specific questions answered
- An opportunity to experiment with this work in your own unique style and context
- Participant notes
- An opportunity to join our very special multi-national Alumni group and growing Community of Practice
- Post-program you will have the opportunity to attend free monthly 2-hour virtual Community of Practice sessions hosted by Keith and Tessa.
The program will run for 5 consecutive half-days. Timings stated here are roughly UK GMT timings and could change:
- Monday – 1400 to 1800 BST
- Tuesday – 1400 to 1800 BST
- Wednesday – 1400 to 1800 BST
- Thursday – 1400 to 1800 BST
- Friday – 1400 to 1800 BST
Please note: The program will be transmitted live via a Zoom meetings platform. Please ensure you have a quiet, uninterrupted working environment and the bandwidth available to live stream video and audio and that you are familiar with the technology before commencing. If our facilitators cannot see and hear you, they cannot work with you.
We look forward to experiencing this with you!
You can always email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.